Wednesday 24 September 2014

Colds and beds

Hello everyone. So as you may have collected from the past two posts it is CHRISTMAS COLD TIME! And Lena posted a list of cold strategies and stuff so I thought I would give my top cold tip.

Sleep and make your bed comfortable



So you know when you have a cold and every five mins have to st up and blow your nose , yeah. Also when I have a cold I get really cold except my head. As you can see I have a double bed so I usually arrange a pile of pillows so I can be more propped up. Being more propped up is better as it opens up your breathing and also all the snot goes down and not in your nose ( gross sorry )
Wrapping up warm and getting loads of blankets and pillows is one of my favourite things about Christmas.

Happy sleeping
Heather
91 days

No comments:

Post a Comment