Tuesday 30 September 2014

Not Cd wishlist

Hello Heather here. So my last wishlist was just Cds so I have decided to also do a stuff that isn't cd's wishlist ( although I have added to my cd wishlist ). SO here I give to you

My not Cd wishlist


Kitsch natural tie dye hair ties

Yeap I am in love with these overpriced Hair ties but I really like them. I have pretty thick hair which means it does all kinds of shiz and also if I just randomly tie it up it gets so annoying I take it down. Also I am a sucker for cute bracelets so I will wear these as bracelets most of the time.

Kraft cream A5 exersize notebook with plain pages

I would ask for the whole of paper chase but I think it is a little too expensive. But I am obsessed with brown covered A5 notebooks with plain pages. Also this one has brown pages in the middle so I thought I would do a little scrapbook section just for the cuteness.


Okay now a quicker list because reasons ( my laptop needs charging )


Maze runner books 



I saw the trailer for the movie and thought it looked good so I have decided to try and read the books too :)

Pokemon Alpha sapphire


I pre ordered this ages ago and cannot wait. Technically it is not for Christmas but I wish to own this therefore it can be on my wishlist.


Yeah I know this is pretty darn short but I did my  Cd wishlist here
And I alo don't want much :)

85 days
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment